Friday, June 29, 2012

"its about time''




i'd been busy having fun!
enjoying life, hanging with friends,
having drinks till morning..
spending lots of money for my loads
for my phone and smartbro..
update my Facebook, twitter, tumbler,
we heart it,google+,blog...

I'd been busy thinking life is just that easy..
that i need to enjoy while i'm still single,
that my mom can support all this financial
stuffs we need specially at home..
that i will be fine just be like this forever..

i forgot!! and didn't notice
that i am not getting any younger anymore
and my mom is getting older either..
i need to stand up on my own
i am a big girl now, ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!

its hard in my part to admit that
i am now 23 and yet i haven't helped my mom
for our financial needs..
that i haven't start to give her a better life
that I've been dreaming of..
that i didn't do anything at all.. :(
as in NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't know whats wrong with me..
why i am like this..
but
i cant hardly move on what had happened 4yrs ago..
that was the biggest mistake i ever did in my entire life!!! EVER!!!!
that until now keeps me not moving.. ;(

but i need to move forward for my mom..
to help her and give her the life she deserve..
i need to keep in my mind
that i am not her 'little girl' anymore!
i am a BIG GIRL NOW!!
ITS ABOUT TIME TO RETURN THE FAVOR!!

I'll start it now!!! as in soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment